Primary Care is an important part of your healthcare journey; here for you when you’re sick and work to keep you healthy and help you stay well throughout every stage of your life.
Many insurance plans want patients to designate a primary care provider (also known as PCP) and our providers can help deliver ongoing comprehensive care to keep you healthy, treat minor illnesses and manage chronic conditions.
Our Primary Care Providers facilitate the following services:
- Family and Health History – they take the time to get to know your whole health story from the beginning
- Wellness Exams and diagnostic testing – early detection of serious disease is key to living a long and healthy life
- Prescriptions – they have knowledge of and access to the latest medications to keep you feeling your best
- Minor Illnesses and Injuries – giving you treatment for and diagnosis of a wide-variety of illnesses
- Manage Chronic Conditions – care plans and solutions for long-term care, such as allergies, asthma, diabetes and more
- Referrals to Specialists – they can refer you to the right specialists for advanced or specialized care
Make an appointment with one of our experienced providers at any of our Primary Care Facilities located in Anahuac, Mont Belvieu and Dayton. We offer same-day appointments and low wait times for new and returning patients.